Roger Dennis HorganOf Counsel
Roger Horgan is Of Counsel at Abes Baumann and has been since 1998. For more than 35 years, Roger has made it his priority to help accident victims get the compensation they deserve and the medical care they need. He has also worked as an allocator clerk for the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, reviewing requests by litigants to have their cases heard by the Court.
Roger is a 1976 graduate of the University of Pittsburgh and earned a J.D. from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law in 1979. With more than 35 years of experience as a trial attorney, Roger has lectured on trial practice and is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Roger has sought to use his legal education and experience to help his community by participating in local government, both as an elected official and in appointed offices. He also served as an instructor for a diversionary program for first-time criminal offenders.
Roger is past-president of the Board of Commissioners; a past member of the Zoning Hearing Board in Collier Township; and former Solicitor of the Civil Service Commission in Collier Township. He is a member of the Ancient Order of Hibernians, as well as past president of Division 32, and served as solicitor for the Allegheny County Board.
Roger and his wife have been married for over 28 years and have two children.
Honors & Awards
- National Register’s Who’s Who, 2001-2002
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Member
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Collier Township, Past President, Board of Commissioners
- Collier Township, Former Solicitor, Civil Service Commission
- Collier Township, Past Member, Zoning Hearing Board
- Ancient Order of Hibernarians, Allegheny County Board, Past President, Division 32
- Ancient Order of Hibernarians, Former Solicitor, Allegheny County Board